Other Stories in This Issue
- Captains Table
- News: Tasting the difference in Picton’s water sources, Restricted Fire Season, Aratere Operating, Fire Sinks Yacht, Deceased Yachtsman Identified.
- Spot the Knot
- Businesses Set Sail
- Cruise Ship Schedule
- Tide tables
- Coalition Engages in Blue Cod Consultation Process
- QCYC Jetty Repairs
- Saturday Speaker
- Step Back in History on Blumine Island
- Alistair Boyce's Farewell
- Exciting Time For Regatta
- Wheel News - from Sheira Hudson
- New Locomotive at Foreshore
- THE WI – INSPIRING WOMEN
- Seaport Happenings
- Seaport Sessions
- Seen on the Scene: Quilters Club Christmas, Waitohi Rugby Christmas Family Day, Picton Wine Club Christmas Party.
- Reflections from Picton Museum: Bay Histories – Hopai
- Library Lines
- Marion's Pineapple Pickle
- 5 minutes with Rudolf and Dasher
- Wonky Donkey in Town
- Waikawa School at the Pavilion
- Kindergarten Extension Opens
- Picton School Prizegiving
- Huge Evening for QCC
- Seaport Chelsea Xmas Tree
- Colin's Column
- Nelson Yacht Club Hosts South Island Laser Champs...
- ...And Starling Champs!
- Renee Maurice talks with the Seaport Scene
Get your copy of the Seaport Scene at one of the following outlets:
Picton: The Seaport Scene Office, FreshChoice, Take Note, Healthcare Pharmacy, Picton Library, On The Spot, Challenge Service Station, Picton Four Square, Seumus's Irish Bar & Le Cafe.
Blenheim: Perry's Book Shop